To Protect Your Privacy:
- We keep your information and the business you do with us in strict confidence.
- Your information is not sold.
- You have control over how we obtain, use, and give out information about you.
- You have access to the information we have about you.
- We respect your privacy when we market our products and services.
A. The Collection of Personal Information
- Kaede NYC collects Personal Information and uses it in order to:
- Understand your needs for products and services;
- Fulfill online orders;
- Recommend particular products and services to meet your needs;
- Provide ongoing service;
- Improve service delivery;
- Answer your questions, queries or complaints;
- Provide you with information (e.g. through direct mail and/ or e-newsletters);
- Verify some of the information you give us;
- Protect you and us from error and fraud;
- Where required, co-operate with law enforcement authorities, to comply with a court order or to prevent a breach of any applicable law.
- What type of Personal Information does Kaede NYC collect?
Kaede NYC collects various types of Personal Information. For example, during the final consultancy process with us, you will be asked to provide certain contact information (such as your name and address) and may be asked, depending upon which services you subscribe for or features you make use of, to provide additional contact information and general information about yourself (such as email, address, postal code, telephone numbers, age group, personal interests, personal preferences, and product preferences).
- How does Kaede NYC collect Personal Information?
Kaede NYC may obtain and collect your Personal Information through a variety of means (e.g. you provide it verbally or in writing (including via electronic sales process). The following are examples of how we may do so:
- Online sale and rental orders: Upon ordering a sale item on the Kaede NYC website, you may be asked to provide Personal Information such as your address, postal code, and credit card information.
- Contests and Promotional Events: From time-to-time Kaede NYC offers various promotions and contests. When participating in these promotions and contests, you may be asked to provide us with certain Personal Information. You are free at any time to have your Personal Information removed from our database or to have your name removed from our marketing distribution list on a go-forward basis.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are small, graphic images that allows a website operator to collect certain information and monitor user activity on its website. A web beacon is a very small pixel, which is invisible to the user. Kaede NYC uses web beacons in its e-newsletter to collect non-personal information.
- Web site traffic information, which is monitored and analyzed in order to determine which features and services are popular and useful to visitors, so that we can improve our services.
Kaede NYC may also prepare aggregated user statistics or information summaries to describe our services and their popularity to our suppliers and prospective advertisers and for other lawful purposes. Any aggregated user statistics and information will not contain any Personal Information.
- How Kaede NYC may disclose Personal Information
Kaede NYC does not sell to third parties any Personal Information we collect. Kaede NYC may transfer some information we collect to selected service providers; leased partners and suppliers who help us provide personalized services and advertising to you.
B. Your Consent
- Your information is obtained or used only with your consent
We obtain your consent before we:
- Offer you other products and services.
- Send you information about products and services by means of direct marketing.
- Provided it is legally permitted, share your information in confidence within Kaede NYC and with special partners.
- Obtain, use or disclose to other persons, information about you unless we are obliged to do so by law or to protect our interests.
- Use your information in any way we did not tell you about previously.
- Your consent can be express or implied
Express consent can be verbal or written.
- You may withdraw your consent after you have given it
The protection of your Personal Information is of the utmost importance to us. If you don’t want Kaede NYC to use Personal Information collected about you for marketing or publicity purposes, please tell us at the time the information is collected.You can withdraw your consent any time after you have given it to us, provided there are no legal requirements to prevent this, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Please note, if you don’t consent to certain uses of information, or if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. If so, we will explain the situation to you to help you with your decision.
- We ask for your consent before sharing information with other people
We may share information about you within Kaede NYC and with our leased partners, however we do not release it to anyone outside of Kaede NYC without your consent.
There are some exceptions to the above rule. For example, we may collect, use or disclose information without your consent if we:
- Use an outside company to process information
At times we may use the expertise of an outside company to do work for us involving some of your information. When we do, we select the company carefully and confirm that it uses security and privacy standards comparable to those of Kaede NYC .
- Must disclose information for legal reasons
We may be compelled to release information by a court of law, or other legal or regulatory authority. If so, our policy is to release information only to the extent that we have to.
- Have to protect the interests of Kaede NYC
In certain circumstances, Kaede NYC may have to collect, use or release information for its protection. For example, we may do so to detect or prevent fraud.
- Use an outside company to provide you with a specific service
For example, to deliver a purchase/rental to your home.
- Sale or transfer all or part of Kaede NYC
In some scenarios, Personal Information may be subject to transfer to another organization. This might occur, for example, in contemplation of a merger or a change of ownership of all or part of Kaede NYC . We will do this only if the parties have entered into an agreement under which the disclosure of the information (including any Personal Information) is restricted to those purposes that relate to the business transaction and is to be used by the parties to carry out and complete the business transaction.
C. Verifying and Amending your Personal Information
- You can see and verify the accuracy of your information
You can check your information to verify, update and correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. We will ask you to put your request in writing.
- You can find out to whom we have given information about you
If you ask, we will let you know the names of outside companies or organizations we have given information to. This may include information given to outside companies we have used to do work for us, such as mailing houses.
- We respond to your request promptly
We will deal quickly with your request to see your information, and always respond to you within 30 days. If we need to extend the time, or we have to refuse your request, we’ll tell you why, subject to any legal restrictions and we will notify you of the new deadline, the reasons for the extension, and your rights under applicable legislation respecting the extension.
- We update your information from other sources
Whenever possible, we will update any information obtained from any source. If a third party has given us information which you tell us is wrong, we will give you the name and address of that party so that you can correct the information.
- We protect other people’s privacy when we make information available to you
There may be files that include information about you and other customers, or that have information confidential to Kaede NYC or are the property of Kaede NYC . Because we must protect everyone’s confidentiality and legal rights, we cannot make these files available to persons outside of Kaede NYC . However, we will make available to you any factual information about you contained in such files.
Kaede NYC endeavors to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Personal Information.
Kaede NYC keeps the Personal Information we collect about you strictly confidential. Only authorized personnel have access to this Personal Information. Kaede NYC personnel who have access to Personal Information receive special training regarding privacy protection.
If any employee of Kaede NYC or its leased partners misuses Personal Information, this will be considered as a serious offense for which disciplinary action may be taken, up to and including termination of employment. If any individual or organization misuses Personal Information – provided for the purpose of providing services to or for Kaede NYC – this will be considered a serious issue for which action may be taken, up to and including termination of any agreement between Kaede NYC and that individual or organization.
E. Retention and Disposal
We keep your information only so long as we need it for the products and services you’re using, to offer you products and services when you are a customer and for a reasonable time thereafter, or to meet any legal requirements. We have retention standards, which meet these requirements. We destroy your information when it is no longer needed, or we remove your name from the information.
- We are committed to upholding the Kaede NYC Privacy Policies
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy policies, or about how we are living up to them, let us know right away. Our privacy policies can be found on the Kaede NYC website at kaedenyc.com.
- We monitor our compliance with the Kaede NYC Privacy Policies
We have procedures in place to assist our employees and leased employees in the practice of the Kaede NYC privacy policies. Our practices will be reviewed on a regular basis and their findings will be reported to the Privacy Committee.
G. Resolving Your Concerns
- How to Resolve Concerns and Complaints at Kaede NYC. We welcome you to talk to us! If you have concerns, feel free to write to Kaede NYC as follows: Kaede NYC
Attention: Kaede NYC Privacy Manager
45 W 34th Street #1107, New York, NY 10001. The Kaede NYC office will acknowledge your complaint. You will receive a response within thirty (30) working days.