Interested in wearing a Kimono, but think it’s too complicated? Then join one of our classes.
Learn how to dress to impress for any occasion with one of our talented team members. Members will be introduced to both the traditional Japanese manner of wearing a yukata as well as a more modern approach; the workshop also includes appropriate hair styling. Be sure to register in advance as space is limited.
Basic class (Starting April)
Group Lessons – Every Saturday or Sunday
(10 step program. Please contact for more information.)
$35 per person per class. Maximum 5 people per class.
(Kimono Rental and Obi rental is $40)
Private lessons Sunday or Day of your choice.
(15 step program. Please contact for more information.)
Group Lessons – Every Saturday (15 Feb to 5 April )
(7 step program.)
During the sessions, you learn the full art of Yukata dressing. From learning the names of each item, to how to wear the Yukata, with an array of options for Obi styling!
$25 per person per class (Rental of Yukata and Obi $20, Additional accessory rental $10)
Minimum of 2 persons per class, maximum of 5. Take all 7 classes and learn multiple ways to wear and much more. (Save $25 from the total cost if you purchase more than 5 classes!)
Each class is 1 hour and 20 mins. Available hours: (10:30-11:50AM / 12:00-1:20PM / 1:30-2:50PM)
- Learn about Yukata and accessiories and get ready to wear Yukata. (15 Feb/ 22 Feb 10:30-11:50AM /1:30-2:50PM)
- Wearing Yukata and basic Obi practice (15 Feb/ 22 Feb 12:00-1:20PM)
- Obi arrangement 1 (1 Mar / 8 Mar 10:30-11:50AM /1:30-2:50PM)
- Obi arrangement 2 (1 Mar / 8 Mar 12:00-1:20PM)
- Heko Obi Part 1 (15 Mar / 22 Feb 10:30-11:50AM /1:30-2:50PM)
- Heko Obi Part 2 (15 Mar / 22 Feb 12:00-1:20PM)
- Final Class – Perfect Yukata combination with Obi style techniques and take photo session.(29 Mar / 5 Apr 10:30-11:50AM /1:30-2:50PM)
Have Fun Kimono class – Sunday Only!
(15 Feb to 5 April )
This is for clients who want a condensed course but only have time for one session.
Lessons teach up until step 2 of Beginning class and One Obi arrangement. (visit website for more info)
$95 with all inclusive.(Yukata rental is included.)
2 hour session. Maximum 3 people. (10:00 – 12:00PM / 1:00 – 3:00PM
Advanced Kimono Dressing Classes
With Yukiko Sato
Go back in time by yourself or with your friends to learn how to traditionally dress a kimono and tie an obi! The class (with a minimum of five people) meets twice a month with Yukiko Sato, who will be teaching you the intricate ways of tying an obi. There will be three different-level classes: beginner, intermediate, and advance. For pricing and information, please signup below.